Prodigious Fox
All the teachers gathered in the main teacher room to have a potluck session .

Well what was the purpose?
It was actually to bond relationship among the teachers but of cause...since it was potluck,with a varieties of food, it seemed that eating was more vital for some of them. XD

LOL...it could not be avoided since it was also our break session.


Of course, I had great time getting to know some of my colleagues better, such as Mr. Cher, En. Khairul, Ms Kong and etc. They are great people once you get to know them.

Students and teachers always have a different perspective among one another but once you are in their position, you would eventually understand one another.
This is exactly what happened to me. When I was a student, I always seem to get the wrong idea about certain teachers especially discipline teachers as they were always so angry and strict.
But once I became a teacher myself, I understood the necessity of them doing it.

Towards colleagues they are definitely great and understanding.
However towards students, they are strict.
This is a must as some students are just not co-operative and always giving a whole lot of problems, making our life as teacher like a living hell.
A total attitude problem from certain students.
Anyway, thanks lord I have great colleagues and great students from class 1B, 2D, 2G and 2K.
Well, for 1 of my class which is not stated in the above....that class is like a total chaos with a tremendous amount of discipline problems. ~OMG~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses