Prodigious Fox
Some of my Form 6 books for sales.
Anyone interested? Are there any of your brothers or sisters or any relatives or friends who are going form 6?
You can introduce them here to buy some of their Text and Reference Books.
Prices for some books are still negotiable.

Mostly of the books here consist of Science Stream Books.

Physics :

1. STPM Physics Volume 1 (Pelangi) - RM15 (SOLD)
2. STPM Physics Volume 2 (Pelangi) - RM17 (SOLD)
3. MCQ STPM Physics Paper 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM 12
4. Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM13
5. Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM12
6. Longman 6-Years Series STPM Physics (Pearson Longman) -> RM15
7. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 1 (Federal Publication) -> RM10
8. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 2 (Federal Publication) -> RM13

Chemistry :

1. Longman Pre-U Text STPM Physical Chemistry (Pearson Longman) -> RM 19 (SOLD)
2. Longman Pre-U Text STPM Organic Chemistry (Pearson Longman) -> RM 20
3. Longman Pre-U Text STPM Inorganic Chemistry (Pearson Longman)-> RM 20
4. Text Pre-U Chemistry STPM (Pearson Longman) -> RM 18 (SOLD)
5. STPM Physical Chemistry Volume 1 (Pelangi) -> RM11
(SOLD)
6. STPM Physical Chemistry Volume 2 (Pelangi) -> RM14 (SOLD)
7. MCQ STPM Chemisty Paper 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM5 (SOLD)
8. Q&A STPM Chemistry Paper 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM13 (SOLD)

Mathematics :

1. Mathematics for STPM Pure Mathematics (Penerbit Fajar Bakti) -> RM14
(SOLD)
2. STPM Mathematics S & Mathematics T Paper 1 (Pelangi) -> RM13 (SOLD)
3. STPM Mathematics T Paper 2 (Pelangi) -> RM13 (SOLD)
4. Federal Study Aids Mathematics T -> RM10
5. STPM Strategic Practice Mathematics T (Pelangi)(Photocopy) -> RM13
(SOLD)
6. Q&A STPM Mathematics S&T Paper 1 (Pelangi) -> RM12 (SOLD)
7. Q&A STPM Mathematics S&T Paper 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM16 (SOLD)
8. Q&A STPM Mathematics S&T Paper 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM16 (SOLD)
9. Exercise and Solution STPM Mathematics S&T (Pelangi) -> RM5 (SOLD)
10. STPM Mathematics T 1999-2004 (Pearson Longman)(Photocopy) -> RM5

Pengajian Am :
(SOLD OUT)

1. Teks Pengajian Am STPM (Penerbit Fajar Bakti) -> RM18
(SOLD)
2. Teks Pra-U Kertas 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM16 (SOLD)
3. Effective Practice STPM Pengajian Am Kertas 1 (Oxford Fajar) -> RM6 (SOLD)
4. Q&A STPM Pengajian Am Kertas 1 dan 2 -> RM14 (SOLD)


<-Prodigious Fox->
25 Responses
  1. Hi! where do you live? I still thinking whether to buy, the prices look so tempting. If I want to buy how to deal with you...?


  2. Do you have biology stpm reference book?


  3. I live in setapak jaya, setapak area. Can I have your email to send my hp number? My email is intanying91@yahoo.com 


  4. Anonymous Says:

    i'm from gombak.. i'm really interested in buying your books.. my email nazurah_flash@yahoo.com.my


  5. kouzt Says:

    2. Longman Pre-U Text STPM Organic Chemistry (Pearson Longman) -> RM 20
    3. Longman Pre-U Text STPM Inorganic Chemistry (Pearson Longman)-> RM 20

    can kindly tell me which year are both of these being published?

    kim_pp91@hotmail.com


  6. Anonymous Says:

    i have interested in buying some stpm physics book .
    1. STPM Physics Volume 1 (Pelangi) - RM15
    3. Longman 6-Years Series STPM Physics (Pearson Longman) -> RM15

    this is my email : ptiamming@yahoo.com


  7. I had email to all of you.
    Pls check your mail for my references. Thanks.


  8. jenniiey Says:

    hi, i want stpm maths s&t-paper 1.pelangi.. hw should i contact you?.plz email me as soon as possible cz i need the book urgently. dnt forget.. my email- jeniedna@yahoo.com


  9. Anonymous Says:

    hi,i would like to buy the pelangi maths t paper 2 book from you.i am fine with the price.how can i contact you?please contact me asap.waayija@live.com.my.thanks


  10. JIa chen Says:

    7. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 1 (Federal Publication) -> RM10
    8. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 2 (Federal Publication) -> RM13

    i'm interested , pls sms 0123193079
    / add me seahjiachen@hotmail.com reply ASAP thx.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    hello...i know i'm a bit late to see ur blog..haha...but i still would like to ask whther the physics books r still available?
    1. Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM12
    2. Longman 6-Years Series STPM Physics (Pearson Longman) -> RM15


    Yap 016-821-4911
    thank you


  12. Anonymous Says:

    hi, i would like to gt the pelangi math 1 and 2 fullwork olution ksheet from u if u have done the exercise inside...pls contack me @jayhuey_159@hotmail.com


  13. Anonymous Says:

    3. MCQ STPM Physics Paper 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM 12
    4. Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 1 (Pearson Longman) -> RM13
    5. Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM12

    8. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 2 (Federal Publication) -> RM13

    are these title still available.?

    nazurahflash@gmail.com


  14. Anonymous Says:

    are longman organic and inorganic chemistry and mathematics T federal study aids still available by now ?
    my email: cheah_p_ning@hotmail.com
    thnx.


  15. Adrian Says:

    thanks for sharing this great article.company logo design


  16. Anonymous Says:

    please advise is the stpm physics MCQ longman pearson year 1999-2003 still available
    pl email me at renawong_15@hotmail.com


  17. ANJELL Says:

    I would like to buy this book.

    Is this book still available?

    Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM12


    my contact number would be 017-8613252

    email puivun@hotmail.com


  18. Jane Says:

    I am interested on buying
    7. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 1 (Federal Publication) -> RM10
    8. Tropical Practice Exercises STPM Physics Volume 2 (Federal Publication) -> RM13
    4. Federal Study Aids Mathematics T -> RM10

    this is my email
    bluemax67@live.com


  19. Unknown Says:

    I would like have this Q&A STPM Physics Paper 2 Volume 2 (Pearson Longman) -> RM12
    My contact no. is 0169210067 email:jshow4896@hotmail.com
    Pls reply me as soon as possible for that...


  20. Unknown Says:

    Hi is this book still available? ~Federal Study Aids Mathematics T -> RM10
    My contact number is 0122350786.
    My email address is aiyin_chen@yahoo.com
    Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.


  21. danieloon Says:

    hi, is the Federal Topical Practice Exercises (Physics) Volume 1 and Volume 2 still available?
    My contact number is 017-4169909. Am interested in buying those two books if they are still available.


  22. Choo Says:

    I am interested in physics 6 year series my email address is yaoshengchoo90@gmail.com


  23. deiva Says:

    Book still available?
    My email deivamalar1117@gmail.com
    Please contact me


  24. Duncan Says:

    Please email me sasbadif4@yahoo.com
    What app 0174794057


  25. Anonymous Says:

    volume 2 physics Q AND A available?