Prodigious Fox
Subway in Malaysia is having great offers:

Mondays : Italian B.M.T.
Tuesdays : Tuna
Wednesdays : Meatball Marinara
Thursdays : Turkey Breast & Turkey Ham
Fridays :Smoked Turkey
Saturdays : Seafood & Crab
Sundays : Chicken Teriyaki

The price for each of them on that particular day would be RM7.50* for 6-inch long.
Not applicable with other offers and for a limited time only.

So what are you all waiting for?
Go and grab one today!!! I know I will.

Visit website for Subway's locations.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    when does this promotion ends?


  2. Sorry, I am not sure about this, but I think it would last for quite a while as this promotion really helps to boost their sales. =D
    Better grab one today!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I LOVE this, go there at least twice a wk. But the meatball marinara is not that great. Meatballs should be left to sphagetti. -Pocahontas-