Prodigious Fox
We all know the heavenly Prosperity Burgers that was served in Macdonald every year during Chinese New Year.

However, this year Macdonald introduced the all new Chicken Prosperity Burger.

Usually,the Prosperity Burgers contain beef meats only, and therefore they were less taken by the Chinese as some of them can't take beef meats.

Moreover, this year they came out with a more luscious Prosperity Burgers, the Double Prosperity Burgers which were double the sizes. OMG!!! I am going to love it!

However, there was one thing that I felt quite disappointed with.
It was a bit costly.

So, I just managed to grab the normal Prosperity Burger as it was cheaper compared to the Double.

Here is the Prosperity Burger !!!


My saliva starting to drool out from my mouth as I was unwrapping it.


Grabbing a bite of it. Sweet holy god...I felt so good tasting it since after some time.
It just melted in my mouth~~~ Yummy!!!


The twister fries. (This might just be me, but I preferred the usually fries more then these).

In my opinion,
For the Prosperity Burger:
1) Taste : Was nice but a little too much with the pepper
2) Price : RM 14.55 nett for the usual Prosperity Burger
3) Others : It was a little messy.


<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses