Prodigious Fox
Wow, after eating so many pieces of pizza this noon, I together with a group of my friends had a gathering in a restaurant located in The Gardens called "Flying Chillies" a Thai restaurant.


We gathered there to have a Birthday Party for our dear friend Rachel and to have a Farewell Party for Grace, our big sister who are heading to a far away land called Australia to further up her study. Gonna miss you big sis.
Hmmm....should I still call her big sis or not? She got very thin already. Hahaha...Joking, Joking.



Starting to look at the menu and thinking about the dishes that I should order.

Ordered a "spicy tomyam seafood"

In my opinion,

1) Taste : It was the best tomyam that I had ever tasted. But just a bit oily i guess.
2) Price : RM12.50*


What drink is it? This my friend is the "hot lemon tea"

In my opinion,

1) Taste : It has a quite sweet citrus flavor, it was served in a teapot per person
2) Price : RM 6*
For tea lovers, you should really try this out.


This is the "pineapple fried rice with prawn" which my tall buddy Jonathan ordered.
I tried one spoon of it just to have the idea what it tasted like.

In my opinion,

1) Taste : It tasted just as good as it look
2) Price : RM16.50*


Elaine and Low ordered the "pandan leaf juice"
Sadly, I did not try it out.
But from what I heard is not bad.
It costs RM9*, something special.

Sita ordered the "Bangkok favourite noodle in spicy soup with seafood"
I tried a spoon of its soup.

In my opinion,

1) Taste : It was actually not bad but the soup was a bit too heavy with the bean sprouts flavor rather than the seafood.
2) Price : RM15.50*

Koh waited for this for a very long time. The " fried rice crabmeat".
Although, it looked more like a plain fried rice with the addition of fried chicken only, but according to Koh, it was nice.
It costs RM15.50*.

Chew ordered this mocktail called "lychee mint".
It is definitely not the type of dessert that I would order because I do not like mint at all.
It costs RM10*


It was the first time of me trying out an alcohol drink. I really meant it when I said the First Time.
Chew brought it for Rachel and Koh but I drank a cup of it to test it out. XD
The result was my face got all red. My god !!!
It contains only 6% alcohol and I am already in that condition.
I think that I am totally not suited to drink alcoholic drink even though the amount of it is small.
Even though, I found it quite nice to drink. Sweeeet!!!

Finally, the cake session time. It was brought from Secret Recipe.
Looks YuMmY!!!

The candles were all lighted up. Let us sing Happy Birthday to Rachel and Koh.


I can tell you one thing for sure, the cake was good.
On the darker side was the chocolate cream cake with walnuts while on the brighter side was the carrot cake with cheese cream and raisins. Delicious!!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses