Prodigious Fox
Well, my friend Wee Nie is currently working in Starbuck. So she had to work on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year.
Poor her.

We felt kinda bad as my friends and I were enjoying in each other house with joy and laughter.

So we thought of bringing this Chinese New Year spirit all over to Starbuck, as a surprise for her.

The moment we step in there, her shift was just over.

But as she saw us walking in, she waved her hands at us and quickly put back her apron with full of anxiety wanting to help us to prepare our drinks. What a friend!!!

So i ordered a Java Chip Frappucino which was my favorite.


She managed to prepare it well. I was very impressed for her skill.
This frappucino is usually not well done by some outlet as they did not blend it well enough and at some point might be too sweet or tasteless.
She managed to full fill my criteria for a cup of perfect frappucino. As some of you know, I kinda fussy when it comes to any beverages related to coffee.
I ordered a venti size of it. ~NiCeEeee~~

Overall : (_/10)
In my opinion,

1) Taste : 9.5 ( Well blended, the great scent of coffee, the luscious chocolatey coffee biscuits that goes well with the coffee, and topped with the whiped cream and chocolate drizzle which was heavenly - a totally perfect frappucino)
2) Price : 8.0 ( HeloO~~ Starbuck & a Venti sized drink, costs RM15.50*)
3) Hygiene : 9.0 ( Clean and tidy, plus comfortable)
4) Others : Fast and great service, they took our order with a wide smile, which was very good indeed.

Conclusion : (Yes, Ok, No)
In my opinon,

1) Worth the value : Yes (YumMmYY!!!)

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses