Prodigious Fox
Japanese Buffet?
Where is the right place?
Just give it a try in "Tenji"!!!
Sweet heavenly god, if you are trying to hunt for a good Japanese buffet restaurant which have great quality and is equivalent to what we are paying for, this is definitely the right place for you to drop by!!!


"Tenji" serves varieties of great delicacies, seriously!!! ALOT!!! Of great looking and toothsome delicacies.

The moment I went in there and saw the varieties of food they served, what came through my mind was that the quality of the food might not be as great as I expected.

But, they proved me wrong!!!
Today, I went to Tenji with my aunts and cousins.

The delicacies they served are totally scrumptious.
You could smell the savory aroma of their food!!!
My saliva started drooling from my mouth just by looking at the food.

When we dine in a place to have our meal, the atmosphere of the environment also plays a very crucial part.

The waiters and waitresses managed to provide great and efficient services.
The food was served in quite a fast pace.
And of course they managed to full fill our needs of certain utensils.
I absolutely felt comfortable dining in "Tenji" and it was a great dining experience!!!

"Tenji" I will surely visit you again!!!

Below were all the foods that I ate since 11.48am till 3.55pm : (OMG!!! I am so damn FULLL!!!)

The types of sushi served :
The Unagi Sushi was great.



The oyster :

Oh my!!! This is good!!! Please more!!!

The type of fishes :


Unagi (Quickly grab it or you will have to wait for a long time)


Butter fish fillet


Steam White Pomfret Fish

Grilled Salmon (This was my favorite) Absolutely Deliciousss!!!
Juicy

Deep Fried Fish (Fish and Chip)


The other seafood :

Salad Crab

Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab

Spicy Sour Soup in Paper Steambot

Chicken and Beef:

This is the Herbal Chicken (Simply luscious!!!-One of the Best!!!)

Unwrapped

Dices of Beef Meat

Tempura :

Dim Sum :

Wedges

Italian Foods :
Pizza ( Cheesy!!!) Yummy!!!

Varieties Fried :

Soup :


Herbal Soup

Deserts :

Vanilla Flavored (Haagen Dazs)

Strawberry Flavored (Haagen Dazs)

Raspberry Flavored (Haagen Dazs)

From left : Marble Cheese Cake (The Best!!!), Hazelnut Cake, and Unknown (They gave me the wrong cake)

The yellow cake with a little brown color is the Japanese Cheese Cake

Cheese Pudding Cake and Chocolate Cake

I loved the Marble Cheese Cake so much that I took a few more extras ( You could feel the cheese cake melting in your mouth!!!)

Grape, Strawberry and Honey Dew dipped in the Chocolate Fountain

Cheese Tarts

Beverages :

Very sweet coconut


From left : Coffee with Milk, Cappuccino, Espresso


This espresso really helps in digesting the food quicker ( Coffee Lovers, you would love this!!!)
But where in the world did I get this?

Of course this is the Sexy Coffee Machine where I got all my coffees.

The varieties of tea

Two words, LoVe It !!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses