Prodigious Fox
As you all know that Subway is currently having offer for certain sandwiches on certain days.
This is their promotion bunting :


So, on last Monday, I bought one of my favorite sandwiches, the Italian BMT.


This is a promising scrumptious sandwich. The "Italian B.M.T"
The peperoni, salami, and turkey ham are just the best combo that a sandwich can have.
I ordered the parmesan oregano bun.
And of course it is toasted
Sweet lord!!! This is absolutely good. To good to be true.

Overall : (_/10)
In my opinion,

1) Taste : 9.5 ( Great combination, fresh, and the mustard and other sauces are just right)
2) Price : 8.0 ( With the promo, it costs only RM7.50* half foot)
3) Hygiene : 9.0 ( Clean and tidy, all food items are wrapped)
4) Others : Fast and great service, they took our order patiently and with a smile

Conclusion : (Yes, Ok, No)
In my opinon,

1) Worth the value : Yes (YumMmYY!!!)

This is a must try !!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses