Prodigious Fox
Warning to viewers!!!For matured and open minded viewers.

Have you ever wonder of what a condom looks like? Have you ever buy it?

Chill down... Those are definitely not mine. Not my properties.
My society last round actually took a tour to a factory to have a clearer understanding of what is it and how it was made.

OMG!!! , a whole year supply? HAHAHA!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the types of condom.
You will be surprise as you will be able to find all sorts of them, I really meant it.
The type of shapes and flavors.
They surely managed to bring out the WOW factor in me.
Want to know how they looks like after opening them?


OPEN your both eye balls and have a great look on them!!!
SEE the types?
I just can't believe what I am looking at!!!

By the way, have you ever wonder how strong or the elasticity of these condoms?
Or Do you want to know how safe are they? XD

Test it!

Balloon?
Nope!!!
This is a condom which was test in an air bursting machine.
WOW !!! I am not the only one surprise of it!!!
Look what this kid below from the society who was totally astonished is doing to the condom.

He is so crazy about it that he would like to bring it back as his collection.
Sorry, have to hide his identity to protect him from being called "Pervert".
Hey, that guy is definitely not me!!!

So after that visit to that factory, it was time for the Science Exhibition.
So there was this group which have a crazy idea on what they would like to do for science exhibition.

The Sex Education Booth. I directly gave them the green light.
And they managed to pull it off perfectly. Look at how they designed their booth.

So there you have it!!!
Remember, I am not a "Pervert" but a "Man of Science".

<-Prodigious Fox->

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I know your aptitude on this. I must say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the exchange straight away! Furthermore, will confine the advantages from this data. condom