Prodigious Fox
Again we came to Madam Lim's Kitchen Restaurant to try out their other dishes.
Just a reminder that they have an outlet located in "AEON AU2 Setiawangsa".

Even though, we still ordered their"Madam Lim's Tom Yum Seafood" as it is delicious and I myself really enjoy Tom Yum very much.


Alright, we tried their "Siam Style Friend Rice" and I find it equally as good as Tom Yum Fried Rice.
However, I preferred this better as I found it more aromatic.


The other dish was "Ginger Beef Kuey Teow".
I ordered this because I love beef. XD


Lastly, this is the "Paprik Mix".
It has chicken meat, prawns and squids.

Address :
Lot G42 Ground Floor,
No. 6, Jalan Taman Setiawangsa,
AU2, Bandar Baru Ampang,
Mukim Ulu Kelang,
Kuala Lumpur.

Like last round, we were still as hungry as usual.
So we went in to Jusco and bought ourselves some "Sushi".

My bro and I love "Unagi".
And for your info, even though it was already late, the sushi that they were selling there were still very fresh and nice.

<-Prodigious Fox->

Labels: edit post
0 Responses