Prodigious Fox
Well...After finishing up my works in school, I went walking around aimlessly and from a far distance, I saw someone fogging around the school area.
Hmm...Sure must be someone got bitten by Aedes Mosquitoes.
Well, not a big deal but as you know, some students said that they could not bare the smell.
LOL, so sensitive.
But that was a distance from the school.

However, I found something which looked interesting.
In one of the school drain, I saw some smoke puffing out from it.
Well, I am sure that the guy who did fogging must had aimed into a drain which indirectly linked into the school drainage causing some smoke puffing out from this side of the drain.

Nice...
It somehow reminded me of a movie (Not sure what title already) that an assassin killed everyone in a room by puffing some poison gas into that building air ventilation.
OMG, to imaginative.

Anyway, below are a few photos that I took (Since I am free) showing the smoke coming out from the drain.

~Peace~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses