Prodigious Fox
Today is a rather tiring day in school.
Tiring ---> refer to sleepy.
WHY?
I had to stay in a class to keep an eye on the students while they were doing their examination.
OMG...For 2 Hours... Nothing to do in the class but just see left and right, front, looked at my pens (Blue and Red), Marker Pen and Mechanical Pencil...Haiz...I am now describing them one by one, totally proved that I am bored.

Not long after that, the sun shone through the class door onto my table where I am actually sitting.
Feeling warm and bored, I was leaded to a sleepy state.
=.= SO SLEEPY.

Does anyone of you know what is the worse part when someone is tired?
1)Lets say, you are tired, you just take a 5 minutes nap, even it is short but you will still feel refreshed.
2)If you are tired and sleepy, but you can't sleep as you have some work to do, you tend to put a lot....A LOTTT!!! of effort trying to keep yourself awake...and this will cause you to feel even worse (VERY TIRED---> Stress Out) after that period.

Hahaha...Anyway, after that, i headed for my dinner with my family.
Then, headed to A&W to have a large cool and refreshing ROOTBEER.

I love ROOTBEER very much ever since I am young.
Rootbeer is absolutely my type of beer. XD

Oh ya, not to forget, I saw this boy(A good and honest Malay boy) whom I teach in class 2H in A&W as well.
This would be our second time meeting each other outside the school compound by luck.
The first was in Nandos during Sita and Karu B'Day.
He really respects teachers very much and pay attention on his lessons.
Both times, he came and greeted me by my shaking hands.
I didn't even realized that he was in A&W and Nandos but when he saw me from a far, he came and greeted me.
In such a modern time, you can seldom see these happening.
Absolutely a fine boy with great values.
I would really credit him for that.
Keep up the good work.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses