Prodigious Fox
Well, I apologize for the late update for my blog, since yesterday I am out the whole time until midnight.
What to do, I am a very busy man.
Busy eating and yam ca.
Yesterday, I went to Kepong to try something out.
This restaurant serves varieties of desserts and some fried snacks.
It is "Restaurant The Fruitti Stall Sdn. Bhd." which is located somewhere in Kepong.
They are called "Kei Tak Shek" in Chinese.

As you can see above, this restaurant was packed and crowded with people.
But to my surprised, they served their desserts and snacks in quite a fast pace.
Well, when i said varieties of desserts just now, I really meant a lot of desserts.
Both hot and cold (Blended).

What I had ordered for the hot desserts "Tong Sui" were:

"Green Bean"

"Red Bean"

"Black Glutinous Rice"

Well, out of this 3, I preferred the green bean the most as it tasted really good filled with great fragrance.
And the best part of these desserts was they were not too sweet.
And not too dilute like other stalls which did that on purpose to save some costing.
Well overall, their hot desserts "Tong Sui" were good.

Well, in such a hot weather like this, it is always great to find some cold and refreshing desserts to pump us back to an optimum state.

What is better then some fruits sago ice ?
Restaurant The Fruitti Stall Sdn. Bhd. serves the best "Lo Lo" or "Loh" .
What is it?
It is a mountain of ice that is splashed and coated with fruit flavor syrups together with some sago topped with slices of fruit .



The above is "Ice Fruitti".
This ice blended is not the fruits sago ice but it is like a mountain of ice splashed with some pineapple syrup and topped with a few types of fruits such as mango, kiwi, pineapple, and watermelon together with cubes of grass jelly "Cincau".
This is the best desserts for me as it really spiked up my taste buds and it was refreshing.
Packed with citrus.
Great taste and good for health.
What a great combo which is definitely the best to be taken in such a hot weather.



This is my 2nd favorite choice of desserts.
This is "Honey Dew Loh".
I personally love honey dew.


"Mango Loh"

To get great desserts like these, the ice plays the most crucial part.
For me, finely shredded ice would really produce a better quality of dessert.
The shredded ice is the soul of the fruits sago ice.
Restaurant The Fruitti Stall Sdn. Bhd. manages to prepare such great quality of it.
Truly a pro.

They also have varieties of deep fried snacks.

Look at the variety types of them.
Definitely would not be able to order all of them, just grabbed a few to try them out.

Ordered the "Crab Roll" and "Siew Kow".
The "Crab Roll" is prepared with ham, cheese, crab stick and bread crumbs.
Totally wonderful and delightful.
Of all the deep fried snacks, I love this the most that I ordered 2 of it.
The "Siew Kow" is good as well.
It tasted like luncheon meat with salted egg yolk.

See the melted cheese?
Delicious.

"Fish Fillet"
"Crabs shell".
I am not really sure what the filling is but these crabs shells tasted really good.
A must try as well.

Well, overall it was a great dining experience but the price was a little bit pricey.
However, these great desserts and snacks really gave me a great satisfaction.
Great satisfaction of eating scrumptious food would always outweigh the price.
That is my thought. XD

Address:
Restaurant The Fruitti Stall Sdn. Bhd.
No.66, Jalan 7,
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses