Prodigious Fox
Just now, headed to Sakura Kristal to meet up with my collage mates to settle all the payment on our trip to Redang which is soon.
Dinner and Yam Ca session together in one before they headed to other spot for another continuous chit chat.
So late already so didn't join them for the next area.
Speaking of Sakura Kristal, below is the photo of its entrance.


I apologize for the low quality of the photo as I just used a lousy camera phone to snap it.
What to do, poor people like me having a cheap phone which could never get a good proper shot at night. SADSAD~~ T.T

Initially I ordered Lemon Lime ESPRIT, but then tried it when Shin Ong ordered the same drink. Wai Kit ordered PassionFruit ESPRIT and it tasted better than Lemon Lime in my opinion.


So, I exchanged my Lemon Lime with PassionFruit.

I ordered "Indonesian Fried Rice".
It was not bad as it tasted a bit like belacan fried rice but it was more aromatic.
The fried chicken wing was well marinated and the meat was succulent.
Wondering what cracker is it?
Well they call this "Papadam" and this cracker can be usually found in Mamak stall.

Tze Chen ordered this. Not sure what was the name.
He ordered this with mushroom sauce on it.
It is some sort like grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce served with garlic bread, coleslaw, and frenchfries.

Shin Ong ordered this. Sorry, forgot the above name as well.
But it is a sort of hotdog bun served with frenchfries and coleslaw.

"Chicken Maryland" was ordered by Wai Kit.
Deep fried chicken chop, egg, frenchfries, garlic bread, hotdog and coleslaw.
Seems like a lot right?
Well, you are paying for it.

Overall, I tried their food as well but I personally preferred the Indonesian Fried Rice the best.
The others were ok but pricey.
Great enviroment for teens to hang out have a drink and chit chat.
Well, I might be dropping by there again to have a drink with another group of friends (Secondary school).

Address:
Jalan Bandar 11 Taman Melawati , Kuala Lumpur

Opening Hours: Noon-1am (Mon-Sat); 4pm-12am(Sun)

Phone: 03-4108 5897

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
3 Responses

  1. Haha...Nope....my ex-classmates. XP


  2. Adrian Says:

    hi, i would like to gt the pelangi math 1 and 2 fullwork olution ksheet from u if u have done the exercise inside.company logo design