Prodigious Fox
Again back to where it all began.
Back to the place where I once enjoyed it.
I was totally excited to head back to the place where I got to know great friends and had fun enjoying college life.
But all that was just in vain . The moment I reached there, I saw a lot of "SEAFOOD" in my course.
Why of all a sudden this kind of fashion reappear from no where??
In the past, in the pre-uni, everyone looked very decent, studious and these totally fired me up to strive for success.

Even during the orientation today, it was totally cold and gloomy.
The whole orientation period was delay as the respond from all the students were horribly poor.
Quiet moments appeared quite often through out the whole orientation session.
Even ice breaking session was like a sleeping session.
Not all the activities go smoothly.

I really wondered what was going on wrong?
I was so bored.
And guess what was the worst part...
My course....Only have a few girls....I meant it....really few...
Boys totally dominate CS and IT course.
I thought this scenario usually happens on engineering course only.
I have never expect such a case happening for my course.
So gay....XD

Bored, dull, not pumped up for any challenges, no girls to impress, no rival, no opponent and others...
I felt so broken hearted.
Hopefully some great students will pop by in my class later on...

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses