Prodigious Fox
Sorry to inform that this week there would be no update in this blog.
Why>???
A lot of things going on.
Firstly just back from Redang.
Need to unpack everything and cleanup the bags.
Secondly my is room getting infested by dirt as it had been a while since I cleaned my room.
And lastly, the worst part of all, my laptop got infested by virus and spyware.
Need to reformat everything and restore back my laptop to its original status.
Chaos...It would take hours.
Moreover, getting headache in deciding whether APIIT/UCTI or TARC would be a wiser choice to pursue for my IT or CS education.
Headache??
Damn of course...since the :
1) Location
2) Activities
3) Length of Time
3) Society (types of people)
4) Environment
5) and the most vital one, Financial

are the main problems that I am facing currently.
ConfUSEEE!!!
>.<

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses