Prodigious Fox
To all the students whom I taught, I would really miss all of you very much.
Truly and Deeply...
Without you guys and gals, I wouldn't be who I am as well.
All of you were definitely more than a student to me, Friends of course.
I would had to agree that I enjoyed every moment of my teaching life in your classes.
Life is too short to be around people if I do not enjoy.
And I felt content getting to know every single of you guys and gals.

By the way,
1) key-in-heart.blogspot.com/2009/05/for-mr-leong.html

2) kiwizzz.blogspot.com/2009/05/normal-day.html

3) positively-alya.blogspot.com/2009/04/selamat-tinggal.html

4) key-in-heart.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-without-mr-leongteacher.html

Thanks a lot for the compliments, but I am just a regular guy trying to have fun while fulfilling my duties and responsibilities as a teacher.
I wished all of you the best in every single thing that you tried to achieve.
Just bring out your guts and do it.
You never know if you never try.
If you have any problems that you might need my help, just give me a call.
I would try all my best to guide you for sure.
Remember, I am no longer your teacher...but I am definitely your friend.
Wanna have a drink and hang out? Not a problem. Buzz my handphone and we will arrange it for sure. Hehehe...

For 2K students...your short letters, I had made them into a book.
I love them so much and I am very grateful for what all of you had prepared for me in the class that day.
I would cherish them like my treasures.
For the photos, you may just get them from my Friendster account.
Hemala had added me in there, so you might as well get them from her.

For other classes, you should have known that you may get the photos in the previous post or from my Facebook account and Friendster account.

Many Thanks to all.
Keep up the good job and Stay Cheerful.
~Keep in Touch~

~SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Dania Says:

    Hey teacher.
    Wish me luck for my *british accent* bloody exam.

    :D

    Ttfn<3


  2. GoOd LuCk!!!!!!!!! =D