Prodigious Fox
Quit my job and now currently bored to death at home.
My job pretty much brought out the joy of my life by hanging out with my students and friends.
Every moment
in school was joy, fun, and I felt very content.

Having about approximately 2 more weeks before my college cycle starts again.

Gosh..totally bored, blur and lonely...

Just watched television and went online the whole day just make me go crazy..

Earlier on of the day, I even felt lazy to wake up as I knew there will be nothing for me to do but just to fill my time with BOREDOM.


Now, I felt like heading back to school and take back my resignation letter and continue on with my life as a TEACHER.
But that's not gonna happen for sure.

I am still not done with my education and there are a lot more things which I haven't even explore on the outside world.

Still trying to understand how to be the best in everything...EVERYTHING..From A...to...Z.
I had only tried out promoting items, cashier, telemarketing, and teaching...but there are still more stuffs that I need to grasp while I am still young..

Try to strive for success in every single field..But that takes a ~LOOOOONG~ time FOR SURE.


Time..Time..Time... When am I going to stop complaining about my time? Boredom? Too Long ?

Hopefully, I would be able to find a shortcut for success in an easier and relaxing manner.

But I should know that "Nothing Comes Easy".


~There
is more to than meets the eye~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses