Prodigious Fox
"Island Red Cafe" :
They are something quite similar to some cafes, serving breads, buns, coffees, nasi lemak, and etc.
Island Red Cafe also serves Western Food with varieties of sauces.
Not really sure how they taste like as I went there just to have tea break.



Few shots of how IRC look like.
Nicely and well decorated.
Their theme by my guess should be black and red.
Definitely my favorite colors.
Red and Black are totally striking, and red definitely attracts people by increasing their appetite for food through physicology effect.

I ordered "Island Red Coffee Hot" :


My bro ordered "Island Red Coffee Ice Blended" :


"Kaya and Butter Toast":

"Island Red Nasi Lemak":

Added in additional sambal:

"Island Red Special Prawn Mee":
The beverages were just ok ok... not as concentrated like the one I usually drink.
Of all I love "Island Red Nasi Lemak" the most as their rendang chicken was great.
The sambal was nice as well till I had to add in extra sambal to go together with the rice.
The "Island Red Special Prawn Mee" was not bad, the soup is filled great flavor of prawns.
Both of these are their recommended dishes.

For more info regarding Island Red Cafe, visit :

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses