Prodigious Fox
Another day passed, wandering around the whole area don't know what to do.
Went to Mdm Lim at AEON AU2 for lunch and after that, as I was strolling around before going into Jusco, I saw some activities that were going on inside Starbucks.
When I went near it, one of their barista approached me asking am I interested to join Checkers game.
Suddenly, I gone blur....out of the blues, Checkers??
So long didn't even lay a finger tip on my checker set which I had kept in my drawers since Standard 6.
By my guess, it should already be coated with dozen layers of dust.

So I said why not. Checkers...well just for the fun out of it.
Since I had nothing to do either.

Free beverages were served too.
~~Yeah baby!!~~

Just for the fun joining that event, I managed to get top 4.
What a LUCK... Sadly lose to a Starbuck's barista.
Anyway, losing or winning doesn't make a different.
Firstly, we joined this activity for FREE!!!
And even if we lose, we might get some great GOODIE BAGS!!!
For top 4, besides GOODIE BAGS, we get some extra PRIZES.

Look at all the Goodie Bags and Prizes...So tempting...

That were the FUN part if joining that event.
What I got???


Free, Fun and Prizes ---> What is better than that. So many gits I got. YAHOOOOOO!!!!! XD
Wow, now I had a pack of Coffee Beans....So AROMATIC...How I know??
I put the bag of prizes and goodie bag into the car while going for some refreshing cendol in another area.
The moment I stepped back into the car , the car was filled with the aromatic coffee smell. The source was of course from the bag of coffee beans.
~Such Heavenly~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses