Prodigious Fox
Lazy or Crazy or Dizzy?
Which would I like the most?
Well, since I am no longer working, I love to be lazy the most.
Lazy is trendy.
Lazy around my bed...sleeping and playing possum ignoring others while they called me to wake up...XD
Sit around the hall, not moving an inch from my seat, getting lazy just by watching television.
On my laptop and going online while watching the television at the same time.

My laziness lead me to boredom as well.
Lazy = Bored.

Luckily, today Chew called me up to join him for GYM.
GYM? OMG!!! I haven't do any exercise for months...totally lost all my stamina.
And now he called me out for GYM...oh well, why not...lets just head out my home and get some fresh air and do some exercises.
He fetched me and we head to a gym in Setapak.
Did some workouts which I would catogarize them as BLOODY AND SWEATY EXERCISE...since I did not do any exercise lately...My stamina was at my lowest point..Definitely lowest..causing me to feel tired even though it was just usual workout.

Even though it was torturing, but I felt much better and lighter after sweating out.
My entire shirt was soaking wet.
Drenched with my salty sweat. Totally look as if I was jumping into a pool.
Went for the gym just for approximately 2 hours or less.

Then we decided to go and have a drink with some buddies in Jusco AU2.
Went back and took a quick shower, slight dinner and head out.
Reached AU2 and we went to Madam Lim as Chew was hungry. At the same time, we were waiting for some gays---> Low and Shaun to drop by.
Told them come by 8.30pm but they reached by 9.15pm.
So " EARLY".

After that head to Big Apple for some DONUTS.
Love Big Apple ---> Fresh, delicious and luscious.
Ordered :
Not all mine okie...
Bought it in a box to share as it was cheaper this way.

Tried this out the first time, "White Forest".
It was lovely..
It was topped with melted chocolate and in it was some stuffed cream.
Wanna know what cream?
Cappuccino and caramel together mix in that cream.
Absolutely lovely.

This is my second favorite donut from Big Apple aside from "The Alien".
This is "Californian Almond".
A perfect combo between Californian almond and the white chocolate.

After that, went back home while On, Low and Shaun went BRJ...sure go Cyber Cafe for sure...XD.
Lazy to join them for that, rather go home and online even better.
No need to spend a single penny for my usage of the net at home. Hehehe...
So tired out the whole day...just going to fly to my bed now and take a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.
~zzZZzZzZzzZZzZZ~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses