Prodigious Fox
Totally heart wrecking.
Devastated.
~My job, My school, My classes, My students, My friends~

It is not because of the job but rather the bond I managed to build with my students.
After 4 months as a teacher, finally I had to quit my job as I would need to pursue on with my further studies.

4 months...From a relationship of teacher and students, I felt like it had became more than that.
More like great friends to me.
My heart is aching.
I am just suffering from within as I knew that I had to apart from them.
Starting to get emotional already.

These 4 months as a teacher is more like an enjoyable holiday for me.
Working life like what some people said that it would never be the same as study life.
This term suited well with most of the jobs.
But for this job, a job as a teacher, I found that working life can be as enjoyable as study life.

My job as a teacher was more like knowing more people , more friends, getting more knowledge, and it was relaxing as well.
Unlike certain promoting jobs where we go to stand the whole day serving varieties of customers.
That is just totally wrecking.
There is no other part time job I rather choose but to become a teacher if I have another opportunity.
No regrets for becoming their teacher and friends, but rather regretting that I had to quit this job so soon.
What to do, studies awaits me..
I will upload some photos of you guys and gals (my students) later on.

Well, I would like to wish all the best for my dear students who are also my friends .
Live well.
Be as cheerful as always.
~Keep in touch ya~
Miss you all.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses