Prodigious Fox
Nodoka Miyazaki you are so KAWAII!!!
Lucky...I have you~ Muhahaha!!!


Who is this cutie?
She is a character from a popular manga and anime "Mahou Negima Sensei", one of my top listed anime in my own list.
I got this last time when i purchase a magazine regarding action figures and action models.
Well, since after a long time keeping her in a neat and safe place, finally it is time for her to join me in my blog.
Nodoka and I will work hard to update this blog!
Gambathe!!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. teacher
    sometimes i'm suspectin r u a girl ==


  2. =.=" Sad case.
    We are those people that enjoy anime and manga,some called "Otaku".
    Is there rules saying only girls can collect anime or action figure??
    NO, LOL!!!

    XD


  3. Veanne Says:

    i got watch this anime...
    its called [ Megister Negi Magi] rite?? i m Wong Jo Ann's friend...
    hehehe