Prodigious Fox
Last Tuesday after the STPM result was released, I felt so disappointed with it.
Totally awful. Felt no mood.
Felt that I had wasted my precious time for nothing.
No gain but pain!!!
That day I was lost and felt like giving up all the education plan that I was planing for the future.
Luckily, still have a few of my college friends where were there to cheer me up.
So we went to "Four Happy Seasons Restaurant" to have our dinner.

Entrance

Went up


We went to the "Winter" section and the decoration is awesome.
A pretty good place to hang out with friends. Totally thumbs up.
Couples, this is definitely a right place for you. Hahaha...


We shared our thoughts regarding our results as some of our results are pretty bad.
Finally felt a whole lot better after spending some time with them.
I felt that my burden was lighten in that instance.

Drinks drank by me and Wai Kit.
Nice~~
"Blue Curacao Lychee, Lemon with Earl Grey Grey Bottom with Lychee Jelly".
A so LoOoOoNg name....

Mine; The color of it after stirring.

Wai Kit's "Rock Lamb Shank".
Costly but Delicious and Worth it.

My HK Style Mix Grilled Combo in Hot Stone.
Yummyy~!! HoTTT!!!

Andy's "Balinese Roasted Chicken Spaghetti with Lemongrass".

Tze Chen's "Season's Special Fried Rice".
Wow...he has watermelon as dessert. XD

The food we had there was excellent even though they are pretty expensive.
"Money is temporary, Friends are forever".

Chotto Matte!!!
Where is Shin Ong's food?
And our lucious cheese cake?
Hmm...I will put them up later. ~Sorry~

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. TEACHER TAT PLACE DAM NEAR MY MUM'S SHOP LEH!