Prodigious Fox
Wahahaha!!!
Finally I found you.

My Death Note Idol ---> Codename L
L ---> Lawliet
What a cute nendoroid.
You are mine!!! Totally "Yeng"!!!
Thumbs up.


In the Box (Front)
Wah...my hand getting itchy already.
Must open!!!!

The rear side of the box.

The sides of it.
OMG, I am getting so excited.

OPEN !!!

Wow, this is unbelievable.
Lets continue.

So cool.
~L thinking of something~
Hey, nothing pervert yeah.
Just thinking to save the world. XD

L startled face after receiving a phone call.
So cute.

Find high and low in all action figures, gunpla, nendoroid, pvc, and figma stores.
And at last!!! I found this awesome figure.
Wah, I am so jealous that you have such a great chair to sit on Lawliet. XD

Hmm...I should buy more nendoroid to accompany this lonely guy.
For the mean time, my Nodoka will just do fine with you.
Kakaka.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses