Prodigious Fox
Another Yum Ca time had just finished.
My friend and I have a very common trend where the time to gather to chit chat always ends up with us being in the Cyber Cafe having a ball playing multiplayer games.

I received a sms from my dear friend Lum as early as 2.36pm asking me and some of my friends for a drink in BRJ at about 9pm.
So...I skipped my dinner and reserved it for the yum ca time.

As usual...when we already decided a timing to gather on a spot, some of them would usually arrived 30 minutes later than the time set.

So we gathered in BRJ. I ordered a Nasi Lemak Ayam...and after finishing it, I still fell empty in my stomach.

The hunger was still killing me and therefore, I suggested to them that we should head to this restaurant named, "Shawarma King"...A restaurant serving burgers which I haven't try it previously.


The moment we reached there, I ordered a beef burger meal, costed RM7.90.
It was good. The beef meat was quite large and delicious.

So while eating a round 2 meal there, me and a few of my friends continue chit chating until one of them suggested to go to "V2", a cyber cafe.

A very common case for my batch of friends(Boys).

But when we were about to leave, I took Shawarma King menu and have a quick look on it and I saw something where caused me to feel sad for a moment.

There was actually a 10% discount given to students which presented their student ID cards.
If I had saw it earlier, I might be able to enjoy that discount as well. T.T


Reached V2 and the ground floor was actually quite packed with gamers, so we (5 people) went up to the 1st floor and played "Left 4 Dead".

The graphic was awesome.
However we did not enjoy playing it as we were not sure how to play it. Still new to this game.

After that, I head back home, took my bath....and am now updating my blog.
The end.
Until next round of Yum Ca time again. Hahahaha!!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses