Prodigious Fox
Last Saturday, 14th March...My secondary friends (boys) and I went to 4 Happy Seasons Restaurant.

This is my second visit there.
We went around noon to try out their set lunch.

We actually intended to head to the "Winter" section again as we really enjoy chilling and cool area.
Sounded as we are "Orang Putih". XD
Damn...Unfortunately, that section is only open at 4pm.
Sad case...


Went to the "Spring" section.
So, some of us tried their lunch set while some order A'la Carte.

The Set Lunch "Starter"

Lum's Set Lunch "Main Course"

Chew's Lunch Set "Main Course"

Koh's Lunch Set "Main Course"

Dessert

Jasmine Green Tea "Drink"

This is an A'la Carte food.
Low's "Season's Special Fried Rice".

OMG...What happened to the prawn?
Got some "Batang" sticking in its A_S..XD
Kena..S_d_m_z_!!!
Hahaha...Guys...guess for yourself..You are all pro and creative! XD

The chef serving Low's food.
This chef is the one responsible for what happened to the prawn.
Hahaha...

My heavenly luscious drink.
Called " Chocolate layered with Chocolate Syrup topped with Coffee Jelly ".
A great drink indeed.
A must try!


To my surprise, my parents drop by there as well to have a try on their food. So I joined their table after my friends gathering and chit chat were over.

Joined my parents for their sets lunch "Main Course"


So, after visiting Winter and Spring, what's left?
Summer and Autumn..... will visit you soon. XD

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses