Prodigious Fox
Yesterday, 15th March was my grandparents 50th Anniversary.
So we celebrated their glorious day by buying them their favorite "Pandan Layer" cake.
The "Pandan Layer" was a bit costly...1.5kg for RM66---> So called made from fresh cream.


Of course it was freshly made.

That's not all.
A cake is no good without a nice hot cup of coffee.

I am a coffee lover.
Fresh Brew Coffee is the Best!
But of course my grandparents' house only have those instance coffees.
Lazy to stir??
How to make them a bit more foamy?

Presenting the electronic stirrer for lazy people like me. XD

First of all, take a cup and fill it up with the instance coffee.

Add hot water.


On and it will start stirring the hot drink.

Wow...foamy..
~Nice~

A totally cool gadget to have.
I need to get 1 for myself quickly.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses