Prodigious Fox
Mei-chan no Shitsuji theme song is nice isn't it.
Totally sweet and romantic.
I am totally crazy over this freaking awesome j-drama.
At 1st also not sure what was the song, but after hunting high and low for the theme song name, finally found it.

My SunShine - ROCK'A'TRENCH

Lyrics:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aitakute, aitakute, hoshi no kazu no yoru wo koete
itsumademo, itsumademo, kimi wa kitto boku no HIKARI

kimi no soba ni iru
kaze no asa mo, koori souna tsukiyo mo
sousa, bukiyou na boku ni dekiru koto

mabataki surutabi, katachi kaeru kumo mitai na kimi dake
zutto mitsumete ashita wo kakenuketainda

aimai na kotoba wa, kokoro wo kumorasu dake
massugu ni naite, waratte yo
mamori tsudukeru kara

aitakute, aitakute, hoshi no kazu no yoru wo koete
itsumademo, itsumademo, kimi wa kitto boku no HIKARI
aitakute, aitakute, mitsuketannda boku no taiyou
mabushisugiru kimi no yokogao

tsuyoku narenakute
togaru kotoba, butsukeau toki mo aru
iisa, futari ga shitai to omou no nara
I say Hi! kimi wa Good-bye?
hesomagari na kotoba mo, kimi to no HITOKAKERA nanda yo
nakushitari wa shinai

aitakute, aitakute, KOKORO kaze ni tokashi nagara
itsudatte, itsudatte, kimi no soba ni boku wa iru
aitakute, aitakute, furedashite shimau omoi
abushisugiru kimi no yokogao

aitakute, aitakute, hoshi no kazu no yoru wo koete
itsudatte, itsudatte, kimi no soba ni boku wa iru
itsuka kitto, itsuka kitto, onaji yume ni nemureru youni

boku mo kimi no HIKARI ni naru

ABC, mienai mirai mo
Can't you see? erabitai yo
kimi to nara ikeru dokomademo

ABC, kimi e no omoi wo
Can't you see? mamoritai yo
mabushisugiru kimi no yokogao

meguriaeta boku no taiyou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And watched Mei-chan no Shitsuji episode 9 already.
Mei-chan's butler was shot with an arrow.
Will he die?? What is going to happen to Mei??
OMG, can't wait for episode 10. Faster!!!!!!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Stephanie Says:

    Ahhhhh I saw that too!!! XD
    OMG O_O
    I can't believe I found someone who's watching this show too!!! :D
    I love this show even though I can't understand it!! xD And I've been looking for that song. -.-;
    Which is how I came across your blog! Wheeee~! :'D Except I can't find it on playlist.com. ;-; I searched but it's not there.
    Weeeell anyway, I suppose that's enough for now. See ya! :D


  2. XD..You can find this series with english sub.
    Btw, for the music, you may find it thru google search.
    Anyway nice meeting you.
    =D


  3. Stephanie Says:

    O: Okay I'll do that ^^
    Nice meeting you too!