Prodigious Fox
Last Friday was a total awesome but rather tiring day.
That's why I just updated my blog now.

My college friends and I had a gathering in Sunway.
It had been quite a while since our last gathering and therefore most of us looked forward for it.

However, there were some who were busy working that day.
As a result, some joined us later for dinner while some could not make it.
For my dear friend Tze Chen, his accuse was that his teeth was in agony.
So far no idea how true was that, but I sincerely hoped that he will get well soon.

We reached Sunway at about 1.30 pm and met Shin Ong there who was hunting for a place to park his motorcycle.
Where as for Yi Bin, she was also facing a tough time finding a car park.
Well, we should know better that it is always easier to get a parking by driving a small vehicle rather than a big one such as Mercedes-Benz which was drove by her that time.

So while waiting for those two to get their parking, three of us, Wai Kit, Shaun and I strolled around Sunway Pyramid.

We then came across a spot where they had some kind of fish or aqua life exhibition.





Wow, Shark Shark! Just a junior shark. XD

So after meeting up with Shin Ong and Yi Bin, the 5 of us head to "Snowy Dessert Home" to have our lunch.
I realized that their pretty waitress were all dressed in cute costumes. Kawaii!

I was damn hungry as I did not take my breakfast that day.
We met up with 2 more college mates there, Jia Wen and Chee Yen.
Chee Yen (A very Leng Chai) suggested us to try out their lunch set which has "Spaghetti with Italian Herb Sauce" as their main course.
Totally trusted his choice.

Shaun and Wai Kit ordered the set lunch and they choosed the "Mango with Sago" as their dessert.

For me, I choosed "Honeydew with Sago" as dessert.

The "Spaghetti with Italian Herb Sauce".
It was delicious.
This dish was packed with flavor of the herb.
A bit spicy and tasty, totally a great Italian dish.
For me, it is a must try as you would not regret it.


Wow, there were so many people during the holiday season who came here to skate.
Oh man, I was totally a newbie in skating.
This was my first time going for it.


The 5 of us went in while Jia Wen and Chee Yen Busy "Pak Toh". XD
The skating was a bit costly as it was holiday season.

Took a pair of size 7 skating shoes and went for a try.

So many people skating.
Haiz...so sad.
The moment I stepped into the ice skating ring, I was having a tough time trying to balance myself.
Was holding to the side of the ring and tried to go for a round.
Faced quite a challenge.

Looking at it, my friend Wai Kit and Shin Ong gave me a helping hand and taught me step by step how to skate.
At 1st, I fell a few time. Ouch!! Pain in the ass.
My foots were in pain as I bent my foot too much to balance myself.
Actually, gave up after 1 round.
But then, they persuaded me not to give up and continued to assist me.
Gambathe!!!
So tried a few more rounds and started to have a grip on it.

Finally managed to go for a few extra rounds.
Totally glad that I was able to skate but of course slowly.
Before you can learn to walk, you will have to learn to crawl first.

After skating for hours, finally enervated.
Left Sunway Pyramid and headed for a dining spot to meet up with the other 4 more college mates, "4J".

Wai Kit suggested "Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat".

OMG! See the crowd.
It is going to take some time to wait for turn as we need a table for 12 people.
After waited for approximate of 20 minutes, finally it was our turn.
At the same time, we saw some of the A levels students of TARC who were there waiting for their turn as well.
Really got "Yuen" in Restoran Yuen. XD




Saw the varities of food they served.
All types of meats, balls, yong tau fu, vegetables, noodles, rice, seafoods, desserts, fruits,& etc.
Could no longer resist the temptation.
My mouth started drooling with saliva.
As you can see above, there was an empty tray.
Want to know what was there?

These were their all time famous "Honey Chicken Wing".
The people dining there were like having a war trying to rush and put these delicious Honey Chicken Wing into their plates.
There was one lady whom I felt quite rude to have used her plate to scope the whole lot of chicken directly onto her plate while ignoring others.
The restaurant took about 15 minutes to serve it but it only took 10 seconds for this tray of chicken to turn empty, only gravy which was left.


Are you sure this Honey Chicken Wing is that delicious?
Managed to grab some and tried them out.
I was blown away.
It was good, not to dry and well marinated.
But for my opinion, you did not need to go to the extant of dashing for this tray of chicken and throw away your moral values and dignity just to grab some of them.


Waiting for the soup to boil. (Chicken Soup and Tom Yam Soup)


Put the food which we wanted to eat.

Itadaikimas!!!

After eating so much of food, finally some desserts.
Tried a few types of ice cream (Mace & Strawberry with Vanilla)

So full. Felt like my stomach gonna burst anytime.
Kakakaka.
Ate till about 11.15 pm.
It was time to say Goodbye.

Totally exhausted and full.
That night after taking my bath, I slept soundly.

What a great day...So now, after this gathering, where and when should the next one be?
Hmmm...maybe Redang is not bad.
If any Tarcian( Collegemates) is interested, please feel free to inform me.
Still on a planing basis and it might be around April or May.

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses