Prodigious Fox
Is the street a good place to promote your services or products?
Boy(A hardworking friend of mine) : Are you certain? No one will even look on our
products or the services that we might provide.
It will not be a good spot to promote what we are selling.
Girl(My friend, a "Leng Lui") : Oh my gosh! It is so dusty, the air is polluted. Don't even think
twice !!!

Think again!

Do you see the red spot I highlighted?
When I was driving, I spotted this board that was hung on the light post beside the street.
It was located at a junction heading from Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju to TARC.

Read it carefully~
I just couldn't believe it. "UBAT KUAT LELAKI"--->"Spring Return"
WOW, I really give them credit for promoting their "Special Products" on the side of the street.
The best of all, "Belum Cuba Belum Tahu"!!!
BRAVO!!!

<-Prodigious Fox->
Labels: edit post
0 Responses